It is currently Mon Oct 22, 2018 2:20 pm

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 4 posts ]
 Post subject: Why has this not been implemnted yet?
PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 4:41 pm 

SEI Name: Lordfear
Guys, I'm not sure whats going i think we all want a relatively faster round with 40% of players not going inactive after 2/3 of the round. i think that round should only last 2 months, there is no need for a 3 month round it's just way to long to be competitive enough for the amount of players that play.. i think 2 months is perfect for the amount of players we have... please can we rethink the length of the round... it needs changing.

i also think, that raiding needs to be easier and there needs to be more transparency of how big the ships are needed etc so people don't just experiment and loose loads of fund in trying to do find out..

i think that the way that NPC have been upgraded is good but i think that they should have a cap, e.g they do not level after level or whatever level is best etc or after level 70 they only go up 1 level as you go up 2 or something like that?

on thing i have always been banging on about is introducing pirating, Its a new challenge to the game, you dont have to kill the person you just steal everything they have in hand (or/and a % of what their fleet is worth?)

my last suggestion i think is the best, as you can see you know who will team up with who nearly each round, why don't we have different round like there used to be back in the old days that there is only 2 clans and you are randomly put in a clan which the leader of the clan is voted by the clan member, i think this will make it more fun as people will play with players they normally wouldn't, it would be a change to the normal BORING routine and it would help newbs learn more in a round than they normally would?

I know its a bit long winded but the player base has grown since i joined but it will like always loose players as it gets really boring with each round ebing the same because of the small player base and the lack of real competition.... what do you guys think?

Post subject: Re: Why has this not been implemnted yet?
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2014 3:52 pm 

BUMP!....

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2014 9:37 pm 

SEI Name: cortana2004
I agree with a few things Lordfear as mentioned.

I do think that having a shorter round might benefit us because of our player base, and new players tend to leave when the round is dragging out.

I think raiding is fine. Just make sure you have enough shields or armor so you don't die in the first hit.

I completely agree with that the NPC level change was an awesome idea. But I think they should continue to match your level as you level.

For the pirating idea... that kinda seems like the roll of the dice but none the less its an idea.

Before the end of last round I also mentioned making the clan member limit 3 per clan or just making 2 clans and have people join them randomly. After reading what lord fear typed I am all for just the 2 clans and having people randomly join them

For my ideas I just have one. If you are the enemy of a faction to where your ships get attacked I believe your scout arrays should be attacked as well. Lord fear is right. I know that when I try out a new game and it just happens to be set up for clans each with unlimited players i do learn alot more because there are veterans who can answer my questions.

That's all got.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2014 3:05 pm 

please i do hope somebody listens and implements some of these ideas

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 4 posts ]