It is currently Mon Oct 22, 2018 1:49 pm

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 3 posts ]
 Post subject: raiding
PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 8:32 pm 

SEI Name: Lordfear
I think raiding has become way to hard!
i think that some pots should not level up so fast as that just kicks mass raiding out of the game!
imo something needs to be done, I believe that raiding also needs to be a bit more transparent, atm it is just a guessing game. we have no way of actually having a rough idea how big our ships needs to be to be able to raid certain ports. i think we should be given some type of guidance.... (not really sure what type of guidance)
my main point is though is it has become very hard and needs to become easier and port levels need to be slowed

Post subject: Re: raiding
PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 7:02 pm 

SEI Name: Lordfear
i think it is also ridicuas the amount of exp you get for raiding, you get more from killing npc then you do from raiding, and you also get no exp for raiding a homeworld! this needs to change!

ps if mass raiding is to stay out of the game then you should gain a lot more dom from raiding than you do, it takes 10 mins to do one raid on your own and you only get a minimal amount of dom for it, compared to npc bashing it is nothing!
that is totally unfair as raiding takes a lot more time money and effort, but you hardly get rewarded, in terms of exp and dom!

Post subject: Re: raiding
PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 8:35 pm 

SEI Name: live-or-die
It shouldn't take anyone 10 minutes to raid a level 50 port that's just slow internet and slow reflexes.. And as for raiding being to hard I will have to disagree. You've raided 3 home worlds already and yet your complaining it's to hard? The XP for raiding ports is combined with the xp received via repairs. Wan't more xp for raiding stop using black markets to repair and then complain you want the same amount of XP for npc killing.

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 3 posts ]